Our project is first of its kind NFT-based charity project that aims to help those in need right now.
Bad Putin NFT is a collection of 9999 Unique & Randomly Generated NFTs. Our main utility is charity for the humanitarian disaster from Ukraine to crate a community that gives back and makes a change in the World. Terrible moment in our current history which has to be helped and contributed at massive levels. We are happy to share 50% of the minting & royalties towards the Official Cryptocurrency address of Ukraine. We put in so much effort so far making the Bad Putin NFT artwork and project development. There are still many things to do, but it feels great that we are not progressing in silence anymore. Many announcements, surprises and giveaways are on the way in the upcoming days/weeks/months but please, be patient as we get things ready! Follow us on Twitter and keep an eye out for the next announcements: https://twitter.com/BadPutinNFT Also check out the official website here: https://www.badputin.io/
- Start the development of the NFT charity site and the Social Media accounts on Twitter/IG/Discord
- LAUNCH THE COLLECTION OF 9999 Bad Putin NFT end of APRIL
- 50% of the Minting Sales & Royalties goes to Ukraine
- Donations will start with the first BAD Putin NFT minted.
- 10 BAD Putins will be airdropped to 10 random holders.
- 3 NFTs to the most active members on discord & twitter.
- Tag us on twitter with your BAD Putins. 5 random tweets will be selected to receive a special surprise.
- 0.1 ETH giveaway to 10 holders.
- Create a pool in which the community can vote for the new cause for donations of 50% of Royalty fee.
- After all the BAD!Putin NFTs are sold out , we will donate 50% of Royalty fee to a new / secondary cause
- VIP CLUB for the most dedicated discord members will be available. VIP members will be rewarded with special perks.
Get the best NFT alpha, insights and news right in your mailbox.
Any information related to projects on this website should not be considered as financial or investment advice. Always check a project's official channels for the latest changes and updates as we cannot verify and validate the accuracy of data and claims of the listed projects. Before buying into a project, do your own research and due diligence.